[pygame] pygame installation on OS X 10.7.3

Hello,

It appears that the Mac binary install package pygame-1.9.2pre-py2.7-macosx10.7mpkg.zip does not include midi support (I get "ImportError: No module named pypm").

I have tried building from sources but without success.  I am able to install using MacPorts with the +portmidi option, but this creates an entirely new installation of Python and I've been unable to get all the other libraries at the proper level to be compatible with my current installation.

Would it be possible to get a binary version for OS X 10.7 that includes midi support?

Thanks,
Lynn