Re: [pygame] "Making Games with Python & Pygame" free book

Great news :) I liked IYOCGwP and have mentioned it here before now.

BTW, on page 34 of the new book you write "(Red, blue, and yellow are the primary colors for paints and pigments, but the computer monitor uses light, not paint.)"

The primary colours for pigment and paint are cyan, yellow and magenta, no?

Russell