Re: [pygame] Pygame Docs, Sphinx 1.1 is now out

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 13:26 -0700, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
> I don't know. The reason for choosing Sphinx is to let others build the
> docs in other formats. I took care to keep the reST sources compatible
> with vanilla Sphinx. In the Pygame source distribution, the reST sources
> are in the docs/reST subdirectory. You should be able to use
> sphinx-build to create the devhelp documentation.

OK, just pulled the branch. By copying the make file from my project
into docs/reST, I was able to simply run 'make devhelp' which worked
without a problem.
	The only issue is that no toctree appears in Devhelp's side panel,
which is somewhat annoying. Python's documentation seems to have a
similar problem though, only showing one level deep.