Re: [pygame] Python3 version packaged?

On 21.03.2014 02:06, Jason Marshall wrote:
> PS. I think the most recent version of pyportmidi, 0.0.7, is here:

That's exactly the problem. It's not clear, what the most recent version
or even the definite distribution of pyportmidi is.

There are, to my knowledge at least three versions, maybe more (but I
forget where) all different.

- The version in PyGame
- The version you mentioned
- The version in the portmidi repository

It's alspo not clear, if R. Dannenberg is really maintaining portmidi
anymore. Commits within th elast years have been very few (to say the
least) and the last change to pyportmidi is from late 2010. The repo on
bitbucket by aalex is even older.

Chris