[pygame] Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Help!!

Hi everybody,

I have Python 2.7.9 :: Anaconda 2.1.0 (x86_64) - in other words, my Python
comes from the Anaconda install for Mac which is only a 64bit version.
I want to install Pygame.
Note that in Windows I had the same situation, but I found a suitable 64bit
Pygame 1.9.2 install for windows.

I have tried compiling, but then I get compiler complaints that SDL is not
installed (although the directories exist in /Library/frameworks).

I have the entire Pygame code directory that I downloaded using SVN -- but I
am baffled at how to install this. All attempts have lead to errors. I also
installed MacPorts, which was suggested by some post I read - this also did
not help (at least as far as I was able to get).

I cannot be the only Mac user who is attempting to install pygame for 64bit
python 2.7. I cannot be alone! Is there anyone who can help out with clear
instructions of what to do? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeff