Re: [pygame] Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Help!!

Hi Jeff,

I used homebrew to install pygame. Install homebrew as per their instructions:

  http://brew.sh/

Don't forget to remove macports first, they'll get tangled up. Then
just type "brew install pyame" and it'll download, patch, configure,
build and install pygame for you automatically.

Performance is not great on mac, unfortunately. I think the mac
backend for SDL needs some work.

John