Re: [pygame] Pre-release wheels

Thanks for the report.

Anyone else able to reproduce weirdo-mouse coordinates on OSX Sierra/High Sierra?
brew upgrade sdl sdl_image sdl_mixer sdl_ttf portmidi
python3.6 -m venv anenv
. ./anenv/bin/activate
pip install https://github.com/pygame/pygame/archive/master.zip
wget https://gist.githubusercontent.com/illume/b87911469c4e59db387defa09118fff3/raw/b07cae540d069a87639e103ab6f6f5b631d035be/weirdomouse.py
python weirdomouse.py

Close to this top left:<Event(4-MouseMotion {'pos': (0, 0),
Close to this bottom right:<Event(4-MouseMotion {'pos': (495, 394),

Pre-release wheels are on the checklist...
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/issues/390
I just gotta stop shaving Yaks.

cheers,