[pygame] draw.aaline PR.

Hello,

it seems draw.aaline only worked on RGBA 32bit surfaces, not ARGB 32bit surfaces. Often on Mac SDL chooses ARGB these days, so the lines were not working properly (the colors were mixed up).

PR here: https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/418
Issue: https://github.com/pygame/pygame/issues/395

You might be interested to read it to learn a bit about how to do pixel manipulation in SDL C api.

It still needs tests. I left the issue open with a 'low hanging fruit' and a 'help wanted' tag. Also, the issue is nicely filled out with a description of the problem, and even a test case (not in unittest format).

So the issue is ready if anyone wants to https://www.pygame.org/wiki/Contribute
There's a few of them prepared like this under the 'help wanted' tags.

I've written a doc on how to write a unit test(with python stdlib), and how to write one for pygame. I'm waiting for a friend to review it first before adding it to the "Contribute" page.

cheers,