[pygame] MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 problems

Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble getting PyGame to work on my Mac with MacOS Catalina 10.15.3.

I've managed to get everything installed, but when I try to run an example: python3 -m pygame.examples.aliens It looks like everything is going to work, but no windows ever display. I get a bouncing Python rocket ship and then eventually everything quits.

Has anyone experience anything similar to this or have any tips?

Thanks