Re: [pygame] Python/pygame version compatibility

Hi Irv,

If I recall correctly, the issue was that there aren't pre-built wheels for pygame with Python 3.8 - looking at the PyPI files (https://pypi.org/project/pygame/#files ), it's only built for Windows at the moment. So it's not incompatible, but it's more complicated to install it on Linux & Mac than if you use Python 3.7.

From what you say, a setup that you know works is probably preferable to using the latest Python version.

Best wishes,
Thomas