Re: [pygame] linux distributions

> What options have you all used for packaging pygame games on Windows?

i've been using thomas heller's PY2EXE. this works great
on the pygame examples, but i had to do some serious
cruftiness to get it working with solarwolf. thomas said
he'd promise to look into my problems, but i've yet to
send him my cleaned up scripts, and its currently a bit messy.

i do want to look at gordon mcmillans installer stuff again.
back in python1.5 days, it was a great tool. i never had any
luck since python2.0 has been out, but it sounds like his new
installer v4 stuff is back on the horse?

as for installers, there's many decent free installers out there.
i've been using INNO Setup, and ISTool to help me build the
scripts. it works good enough for me and i haven't tried any of
the others.
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.htm
http://www.bhenden.org/istool/