[pygame] pygame.image.save?

Hello again, folks!

I have been working on various Pygame things today. Just now, I was trying to
create a thumbnail of my map surface to display as a mini-map. I was doing it
the crude way: calling using file-like objects and a command-line call to
convert.

I just ran into a problem. I cannot seem to find the "pygame.image.save()"
function referenced to in the documentation... Calling it raises an
AttributeError. "dir(pygame.image)" does not reveal its presence either?

Has the function moved, or does it not exist yet? Is there another way of
going about saving the image? Creating the thumbnail? Even PIL would require
me to use pygame.image.save() at some point...

Thank you very much for the info. Cheers,

Jérôme Loisel

PS: I should have the server back up and running later tonight. I will try to
put the screenshots back up then.

--
Jérôme Loisel, étudiant et webmestre
Lévinux: GNU/Linux pour la communauté