Re: CVS access (was: [pygame] pygame.image.save?)

Hello,

Francis Irving -- Mercredi 23 Mai 2001 03:19:
> If you need any help with CVS access, don't hesitate to ask.  Do you use
> Linux or Windows or something else, and how do you install PyGame at the
> moment?

I use Windows occasionally for games... But for everything else, I use
GNU/Linux. If eventually I am cornered into having to learn CVS, I will. I
know there are some howtos, but if I do have some questions, I will ask.
Thanks. :-)

As for Pygame, I downloaded the source and compiled. I also had to download
Python, because my distro (RedHat 7.1) ships with 1.5.2. I was very happy
when I realised how easy it was to have more than one installed Python
version.

> Francis
>
> (Who really just wants him to say he uses Windows, so he can advertise
> http://www.wincvs.org/TortoiseCVS, and Explorer shell extension for easiest
> CVS access, and also feels like some CVS evangelising at the same time)

Sorry, GNU/Linux fanatic. :-) Cheers,

Jérôme Loisel

--
Jérôme Loisel, étudiant et webmestre