[pygame] window pos

Niki Spahiev writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > Is it possible to put pygame window at (0,0) on screen?

Window position is a function of the individual user's window
manager. Under X windows, you'd look at your window manager's
documentation to find out how to do this.  For example, I use
Afterstep; I would give my application a specific title, then add a
line to ~/GNUstep/Library/Afterstep/database with Viewportx and
Viewporty information.  Unfortunately, you're using Windows; I don't
think there's a way to do what you're asking there.

From the sdl mailing list:

http://mail.lokigames.com/ml/sdl/6854.html

--
David Clark