[pygame] mouse cursor locked in dual head fullscreen setup

Hi,

first of all, pygame is great - it is a pleasure to write apps with it.
Thanks alot to everybody involved.

I have a pretty arkward situation here:

*) My X server drives two independent screens. It's a plain dual head
setup, without xinerama.
*) Screen A is my regular workspace, connected to my monitor
*) Screen B (my tv) I run my own pygame app, which is controllable only
via a remote control. i can play music and video with this app (it's a
simple menu basically)

Now, when my pygame app on Screen B goes into fullscreen mode, it locks
the mouse cursor to Screen B. I am no longer to control my workstation
part of the computer anymore.

Is there a way to release the cursor from within pygame? Is there a
different solution?

many thanks in advance,
Andreas