Re: [pygame] pygame-1.4.9 Available (1.5 release candidate)

Pete Shinners <shredwheat@attbi.com>:
[snip]
> * Event objects have a 'truth' comparison (anything not NOEVENT)

Good.

[snip]
> * new sndarray module

Yay!

[snip]
> i pull your attention to all the new stuff dealing with audio. you can
> now do simple and easy audio panning of stereo sound (fun effect). also,
> with the new sndarray module, you can do your own music processing. for
> testing i created cheesy "echo" and "reverse" effects for Sounds :]

This is so excellent -- exactly what I needed (and asked for, I think)
a while ago. Kewl :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org