#CONFIRM#Re: [pygame] pygame-1.4.9 Available (1.5 release candidate)

1.4.9 tested with bombers, pypong and gigglebubble.

Haven't got time right now to rebuild and reissue - sry, hectic or what!,
but have tested locally and seems fine.

Missing sounds when sound collisions in bombers (playing lots of samples at
once) seem to have vanished (tho' I don't
have a rigorous test harness to prove).

Cheers Pete!

Peter

Pete Shinners wrote:

> I've finally gotten everything together for a pygame-1.4.9 release. This
> is what should be available in 1.5 in a week or two, but i'm trying to
> catch all the little "last minute problems" before we do the actual 1.5
>
> in a week or two we'll go for the full 1.5, and then i'll be sure to

//snip//