[pygame] problem with pygame-1.4.9 and looping music

Hi

I have downloaded pygame-1.4.9 and tested it with pyzzle and the rather strange problem has occured.

The looping sounds and music are not stopping with at all. So when wandering around pyzzles environment I get muptiple music and sounds tracks playing. Tonnes of over lapping ticking and myst music!

It must be a problem with Sound.stop()  (which i am using to stop both the looping sound and music).

Note I have not tested it under linux yet and I have not had time to proply test this problem under windows also. But since 1.4.9 is a release candidate I thought it would be better to let you know about it asap.

Hoppfull I can spare a few hours this weekend to have a better look at it.

im using win09se and pyhon2.2 btw.

Other then this problem all those new features will rock.

Thanks
Andy