[pygame] Surface.rotate and HWSURFACE bug.

Hi, I've found out what was causing HW accel to crash on win32, it
turned out that it was surface rotate,  I switched to rotozoom and it
works again.
As it worked before is it a bug in my drivers or SDL?
I have not yet tried 1.4.9 so I dont know if it's fixed.

After tweaking my scroll routines and with HW accel turned on I now get
FPS at the refresh rate upto 1280x1024 on my scrolling game :-).

BTW. is there any interest to have the tile scroll code in the code
repository, (I've put quite a bit of work to get it fast enough for python).

Cheers!
Fredrik C