Re: [pygame] Announce: Quiet Console Town initial release

Rodger
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "qct.py", line 5, in ?
import support
File "./support.py", line 5, in ?
import widgets
File "./widgets.py", line 3, in ?
import gui
File "./gui.py", line 9, in ?
class Eventable:
File "./gui.py", line 14, in Eventable
def __init__(self, enabled = True):
NameError: name 'True' is not defined

I've installed this on a mandrake 8.2 2.96-076mdk :gcc 2.96: Python 2.2: and pygame 1.5.5
I can invoke the python interpreter from the qct directory.
python qct.py and ./qct.py give the same error.

Roger Ostrander wrote:

Hi all,

(I sure hope this list doesn't mind announcements!)

My pygame-based console RPG town simulator Quiet Console Town hit its
deadline today and given that it doesn't crash my computer I decided to
inflict it upon the world and see how bad, exactly, it's possible to be
flamed.
Well, that and to reap the many rewards of putting a game out there
:)

You can find the webpage at: http://llynmir.net/qct/
Thanks!

=====
--
Roger Ostrander, TraderMissions maintainer
http://llynmir.net/tm