Re: [pygame] I nedd speed

----- Original Message -----
Pete Shinners wrote:
> i find the most important optimization for gui stuff is if each control

Tnx a lot I already have a "dirty" flag. Tnx a lot for the other things...

Another question:
To manageing events like rollover, rollour, etc  I test if the mouse is in
or not in the widget...but I see that if I create more than one window, the
events will be managed also for the widgets hidden by other windows
(example: if I got an window covering a button, the evetns associated whit
this button will be managed...but they wold not be!)...I'm searching for a
way to make the event system work better...any idea??

tnx, bye