Re: [pygame] [announcement] SFont 0.1 for pygame

On May 4, 2004, at 12:13 PM, Niki Spahiev wrote:

try repr(ch)

Thanks, I had already figured out a way to see the value...

It looks like this loop cycles all the way up to 65535 (to potentially scan for all unicode character values I presume?) and then throws a ValueError instead of an IndexError (which is what the code checks for). If I modify the code to look for an ValueError instead it seems to work, although I just seem to be getting empty/black surfaces back from the render() function later on (which may be due to any oversight on my part; still investigating).

//jack