Re: [pygame] When to use a constant

Thanks to everyone who replied. You gave me lots of good ideas :). After some deliberation, I think implementing a vector class is definitely the way to go. I guess operator overloading is even sexier than list comprehensions :).

Again, thanks to everyone who chipped in. I was very impressed by the speed and helpfulness of the replies, and it's nice to know that I have somewhere to go if I have any more stupid questions :).

--
Jon Doda