Re:[pygame] multimedia pygame

> Regarding MAX/MSP and PD I must say they are quite nice tools, I
> specially like PD since its free software. They are very nice
> environments for prototyping audio but also visuals (thanks to external
> libraries such as Jitter and GEM). They are visual programmin
> environments and as such its quite difficult to create big and complex
> proyects. But the students usually like it very much and learn a lot by
> using them.

You can also "drive" PD (and MAX/MSP) using pyOSC.
Actually it can be very interesting to implement part of the "patch" in python
using OSC to receive data from the PD patch and sending back some controls/events.

> Very recently there is a tool being developed at the MIT called
> Processing that allows to program in a simplified version of Java to
> create visuals and also sound. In many senses its a bit like pygame.

Can you send/share some link about "Processing" in order to have a look at it?

Riccardo