From: "Alexander 'boesi' Bösecke" <boesi.josi@gmx.net>
To: "PyGame" <pygame-users@seul.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 5:53 AM
Subject: [pygame] movie always on top?

Hi

I'm using pygame to play a mpeg movie in my app. To play the movie I
create a new surface (the gui of the app is made with wxPython).
That works quite well, except one thing - the movie is always on top.
The frame and titlebar of the window goes to background, but not the
movie. The movie even cover the system menu of the window.