[pygame] movie always on top?

Hi

I'm using pygame to play a mpeg movie in my app. To play the movie I
create a new surface (the gui of the app is made with wxPython).
That works quite well, except one thing - the movie is always on top.
The frame and titlebar of the window goes to background, but not the
movie. The movie even cover the system menu of the window.

With the app IMGV (http://imgv.sourceforge.net/) you can play movie too
and there everything works like expected. But in the source code I can't
find any significantly differences to my implementation.
I think I have to set some "magic flags" with pygame.display.set_mode -
but which one?

System is XP, if that matters.

thx & cu boesi
--
So stellt sich der Atheist doch die                  #1671 : icq-intern
Unsterblichkeit vor - Lokalverbot                #73628288 : icq-extern