Re: [pygame] numarray vs. Numeric, round 1

On Wed, 12 May 2004 19:11:41 -0400, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> Is there any interest in migrating pygame from Numeric to numarray?
> I've been using numarray for a good while now and I find that it's
> a bit nicer.  I'd be willing to invest some time into making it
> happen (possibly for PyOpenGL as well) if there is enough interest.
>
> -bob

I'm very interested in seeing numarray work in Pygame. It looks like numarray has some nice features that could replace something like PIL for basic image processing (nice smooth scaling, rotation, filtering), which it just happens is what I would use it for. :)

-Pat