[pygame] LudumDare 48 hour Contest

A few weeks ago the voting wrapped up for LudumDare's 48 hour game contest #4. About 10 of the 60 entries were done in pygame. In the past I've assembled a small web page for the entires.

I've updated all the old previous entries to a new easy to manage page. I need your help. If anyone entered the contest this time, or has information to add to a previous contest entry send it in.

You can see the results of the contest voting here,
http://hamumu.com/LD48/results.php

Highlights of this year's contest would be Dumple's entry taking #2 in the Overall category, and I managed to get #1 in Completeness. There were a lot of other pygame entries finishing in the top 10. Excellent!

The under development pygame contest page is here,
http://www.pygame.org/contests/

Please help me out by sending in updates or info. Thanks!