Re: [pygame] Advice on Game Engine (OpenGL)

On Sunday 08 May 2005 20:33, Ben Friman wrote:
> David,
>
> I tried running an app that depended on OpenGL and it gave a
> message saying glut32.dll not found.  I looked up what glut32.dll is
> and find that it's the openGL driver and it has to be the correct
> version for your display card. From there on, I was stuck.

Not quite, glut32.dll is certainly not your opengl driver, it is simply a
library of 'extra' opengl functionality, and is reasonably easy to find for
windows. Find glut for windows, download the zip, put the dll somewhere in
your search path, and it should just work (tm).

Regards,
Stuart.