Re: [pygame] Advice on Game Engine (OpenGL)

David,

I tried running an app that depended on OpenGL and it gave a
message saying glut32.dll not found.  I looked up what glut32.dll is
and find that it's the openGL driver and it has to be the correct
version for your display card. From there on, I was stuck.

It's probably all my own fault as my PCs are all the "bargain
basement" variety. That's just the way I am.

It's not too important to me, personally, because I don't play games. I
do write skills-training software and python/pygame is the
development environment that suits me best. There was just so
much talk about openGL in this list, that I thought I should
investigate. The only conclusion I have reached is that you can't rely
on it being available for users.

--
Regards
Ben Friman