Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

Just throwing my 2 cents in here...

By far my favourite project web page is the Inkscape page.  Very clear
layout.  Plus on the homepage they have a rotating screenshot showing off
a particular feature of the app, which is a great way to immediately
communicate the benefits.

I know that Inkscape & Pygame are not similar projects, but that's a great
example of an effective project website.

-sjbrown