Re: [pygame] DirtyRect Processing - Dressed to Impress

are you going to announce on the pygame mailing list when you release? ;)

Kamilche wrote:
Farai Aschwanden wrote:
Is the game completly game in 3D or just the person in the foreground on the screenshot? Are there any more information around of your project (homepage?). Not to bunk you any secrets. ;)
Really impressive!

It's a 2.5D game, similar to the old Sierra Online King's Quest and Space quest games. I've been working on it for a long time now, I'm embarrassed to admit for how long... but you'll get an inkling if you look back at the 'forum history' on the web page. :-D http://www.kamilche.com

--Kamilche