Re: [pygame] SoC Preparation: move to SVN?

I think seul has svn now

Rene Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Subversion would be nicer. Especially for moving files around which
is likely if ctypes-sdl goes ahead.

I don't know if the seul people have svn setup yet. I know Simon has
offered lots of hosting goodness for svn though.

If ctypes sdl goes ahead as pygame 2.0 I'm going to make the current
pygame available elsewhere. aka a friendly fork.