Re: [pygame] PGU and Text Boxes

Hi,

I think you can do this by adding and removing rows from Tables within a ScrollBox.

Hope that helps!
Phil

David <dvkeeney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kris:

Have you looked at Ocemp GUI?  It does include a vertically scrolling box
for text lines.

If you do choose to implement such a vertically scrolling box for PGU, I, for one,  would appreciate
your sharing it with us.

David