Re: [pygame] PGU and Text Boxes

Hi there,

I got a TypeError of the code

if pygame.font: font = pygame.font.Font(None, 36) text = font.render("Pummel The Chimp, And Win $$$", 1, (10, 10, 10)) textpos = text.get_rect(center=(100,100))

The error is the get_rect function, it saids get_rect took no keyword
arguments, but I did use 'center' as the keyword.

How to solve this problem?
Thanks,
CC