[pygame] Music Toolkit

http://kschnee.xepher.net/conch.txt
I've posted the latest version of Conch, a "wrapper" for Pygame's sound and music functions. (The extension given here is .txt just so you can easily look at it in a Web browser.) This lets you load a number of sound effects and songs from a subdirectory, then refer to them by a shortcut name like "Overworld Theme." It requires only Python and Pygame.

At the moment the implementation is what you called "singleton": a class gets declared, then one instance of it ("j") gets created and you refer to that.

This is free to anyone that wants it. I could use critiques as well. For one thing, I haven't tried the logging module yet and am still using my own Comment function.

Kris