Re: [pygame] Mask

Luke Paireepinart wrote:
I downloaded the image and opened it in notepad...
There ain't no bill of rights! ;)

It was deleted in 2001.

Seriously, you store a message (or .txt file) in an image in a way that only the program itself can read, auto-writing it to another .txt file. It's not really encrypted, but the point of steg is that you don't know there _is_ a message.

No idea about the PIL error, I've not made a py2exe of anything but straight Pygame thus far.
I'd like to see the source, I'll try to py2exe it as well if you want, see if I get the same error,
or freeze or whatever EXE thing you're using.
As I said, not much experience on that stuff yet.
-Luke

Code posted to:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/mask_v5.txt
Another sample image is being used as one of my LJ pictures! It was swiped from nsa.gov and encoded with... a secret!
http://www.livejournal.com/allpics.bml?user=kris_schnee -- see "Digital" pic

Kris