Re: [pygame] Where's OpenGL?

Richard Jones wrote:

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 18:08, Kris Schnee wrote:

I feel stupid. Soya 3D requires OpenGL, and offers a link to
opengl.org... yet nowhere on that page do I see _a way to download the

http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/

Soya3d, however, does not use pyopengl - it calls opengl directly in the pyrex written, i.e. generated-to-c and then compiled, core itself. compiling against opengl depends on your operating system - i dont know how it goes on Win32. on macosx iirc you need to have the dev. cd installed so you get the opengl header files, and with X11 the ones from the glx you are using (on debian-like systems e.g. ~ mesa-glx-dev nvidia-glx-dev )

there are precompiled binaries too.

~Toni