Re: [pygame] people hating python for game dev.

Le Mercredi 17 Mai 2006 15:36, Chris Ashurst a écrit :
> Sure thing.
>
> http://www.telestatic.net/python/cpu/
>
> It's a tad untidy, and I shoved some of my own stuff in there, but it's got
> the comments from the original author liberally sprinkled throughout.

I haven't checked, but maybe you're referring to
http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/py4fun/ (the "toy computer" section).

IMHO there are a lot of fun things to do with homebrewed computer languages
and CPU emulators with Python (I suspect Ruby might also be a good candidate
for rapid development of toy languages).