Re: [pygame] Pygame.org is down!

wonderful!

On 5/21/06, Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
pygame cvs is now being backed up :)

Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Rene,

 Yup.  I've added it to my backup list.  I'll try to check tomorrow to make
sure it happened.

 Phil

Rene Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Somewhere in here: /home/cvspsrv/cvsroot

Maybe /home/cvspsrv/cvsroot/games/pygame/ but I'm not
positive about that.

On 5/20/06, Phil Hassey wrote:
> Rene,
>
> No :( -- do you know what dir the repository is in? I can add it to my
> backups.
>
> Phil
>

> Rene Dudfield wrote:
>
> Yah!
>
> Are you also getting a cvs repository backup?
>

> On 5/20/06, Phil Hassey wrote:
> > Just so everyone knows, I make nightly backups of pygame.org, so if the
> > worst ever did happen, we'd be able to recover :)
> >
> > Phil
> >

> > Roger Dingledine wrote:
> > On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 10:10:40PM +0100, Chris Smith wrote:
> > > I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error when trying to get www.pygame.org.
> > Anybody
> > > else suffering this fate?
> >
> > Yes, it was down. We lost a 200G drive. Thank goodness for RAID.
> >
> > It's back up now. If we lose the other drive we'll be in much worse
> > shape. So, back up anything you care about, pygame-people. :)
> >
> > --Roger

> > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+
> > countries) for 2¢/min or less.

> Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just
2¢/min
> with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

countries) for 2¢/min or less.

________________________________ New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.