Re: [pygame] CVS/SVN hosting on pygame.org

Hey Peter,

Do you plan on doing the ctypes stuff in a different branch?

That's probably a good way to go.  So the current pygame can continue
along side it.

I'm doing some more pygame stuff for the 1.8 release.  For hopefully
releasing it in 3-4 weeks or so.

This weekend I am slowly working my way through the 100 or so doc
comments from the website.  It's taking a while because some of the
comments have been about bugs.

Cheers!

On 5/26/06, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 01:03 +1000, Alex Holkner wrote:
> I am looking for hosting space for my google summer of code project,
> pygame on cytypes.  Would it be possible to get some space in pygame's
> cvs repository?
>
> I've heard rumours that pygame will soon be moving to subversion
> anyway... is this likely to happen soon, and if so, can I jump on board
> too? :-)

Yes, I am working with our host, seul.org to switch things over to svn.
I'll make sure you get write access as well. I expect it should be up in
a day or two.