Re: [pygame] Galcon mods - using pysafe

Nathan,

A lot of it is in pygame -- but most of the game rendering is done in C with some swig modules.  svn://www.imitationpickles.org/pyplus/trunk if you're interested in seeing some of that code.  (Actually pygame 1.8 will include re-written versions of some of the additive blending functions I wrote.)  The swarming code is also done in C.

- Phil

Nathan <nathan.stocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow! I just downloaded Galcon for the first time and tried it out,
having heard so much stuff about it. Nice work!

Did you do that all in PyGame???

~ Nathan