From: Laura Creighton [mailto: lac@xxxxxxxxxx]
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 22:04:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [pygame] PyGame Runtime

Python eggs are supposed to be the way to go.see:http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/lennart_regebro/2006_04_13_easter-python-eggshttp://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/PythonEggsbut not http://www.python-eggs.org/ which doesn't appear to have anythingto do with the topic at all.But I have never made one.Laura

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com