Re: [pygame] Fast kd-tree implementation

Thanks, Laura.

This documentation is a little sparse. Could you possibly provide a snippet of example code?

Malcolm

On 09/05/2007, at 12:01 PM, Laura Creighton wrote:

There are actually lots of implementations.  The one I use is from
Biopython.

http://bioinformatics.org/bradstuff/bp/api/Bio/Tools/KDTree/ __init___KDTree.py.html