RE: [pygame] BUG: Segfault when rotating a HWSURFACE

Attached is a small sample program that reliably shows this output and error
message:

Should show 1 to indicate hardware surface: 1
Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault

way.

I'm running pygame 1.7.1 with python 2.4.2 on Windows XP. Is it possible for
this to be related to video drivers?

---------
John Krukoff
helot@xxxxxxxxxxx

import sys, pygame

pygame.init( )
screen = pygame.display.set_mode( ( 640, 480 ), pygame.HWSURFACE | pygame.DOUBLEBUF | pygame.FULLSCREEN )
hwSurface = pygame.surface.Surface( ( 64, 64 ), pygame.HWSURFACE )
hwSurface.fill( ( 0, 0, 0 ) )
print 'Should show 1 to indicate hardware surface:', hwSurface.get_flags( )
# Crash occurs on next line.
rotated = pygame.transform.rotate( hwSurface, 1 )
print 'Will never be displayed.'
sys.exit( 0 )