[pygame] 2D Vector Class

So, I’ve been working on a simple physics system, and have gotten to the point where passing around a tuple just isn’t cutting it. Can anybody suggest a good 2D vector implementation?

So far I”ve found this one on the wiki (anybody know who wrote this?):

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/2DVectorClass

And this one as part of the game objects library on Will McGugan’s blog, which also comes with a  standalone matrix implementation:

http://www.willmcgugan.com/game-objects/

I’d guess that numeric/numpy is probably a good way to do this too, but I’ve been trying to avoid pulling that in as a dependency.

---------

John Krukoff

helot@xxxxxxxxxxx