Re: [pygame] Single .exe

Thanks for your reply

I don't think eggs really are what I'm after (please correct me if you
think I'm wrong)

I want a single file that doesn't need any installing or unpacking
that I can send to friends that doesn't have python installed.

I've tried py2exe too, but I couldn't get it to produce just a single
exe file with everything inside.

//Tobbe