Re: [pygame] Single .exe

In a message of Mon, 28 May 2007 11:57:12 +0200, "Tobbe Lundberg" writes:
>Thanks for your reply
>
>I don't think eggs really are what I'm after (please correct me if you
>think I'm wrong)

I think you are probably correct.

>I want a single file that doesn't need any installing or unpacking
>that I can send to friends that doesn't have python installed.
>
>I've tried py2exe too, but I couldn't get it to produce just a single
>exe file with everything inside.
>
>//Tobbe

Are you following the instructions in the tutorial here:
http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Tutorial

When I have needed to add files that cannot be found by the main entry
point I've just followed the example on the top part of this page
http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/AddingConfigFiles stuck the files I
wanted as tuples, and they were copied just fine.

What's not working for you?

Laura