[pygame] PyCon UK 2008 - Call for Papers, Talks and Tutorials

[ hopefully this is of interest - pygame is something that I find particularly
  useful, and I know lots of others do too... ]

PyCon UK 2008 is an independent, community-run, community-controlled
and not-for-profit conference dedicated to the Python programming language,
Python applications, toolkits and frameworks. It also features social events
and a chance to meet fellow Python users. It is organised by members of
Python User Groups from across the United Kingdom.

Last Year, PyConUK 2007 was attended by over 200 delegates and featured
around 50 talks and tutorials, as well as a conference dinner and two pub
events.

PyCon UK 2008 will be taking place in Birmingham City Centre from the
12th-14th September. We are after Talks, Tutorials and Other events. To
submit a talk, please visit our submissions page:
         http://www.pyconuk.org/submit

We're looking for proposals on all aspects of Python - programming from
novice to advanced levels; applications and frameworks, or how you have
been involved in introducing Python into your organisation.

We especially welcome first-time speakers; we are community conference and
we are eager to hear about your experience. If you have friends or colleagues
who have something valuable to contribute, twist their arms to tell us about
it! Please also forward this Call for Papers to anyone that you feel may be
interested.

For more information about PyCon UK 2008, please visit our homepage at
http://www.pyconuk.org/

Regards,

Michael.
--
(on my own time I help organise this, hence posting this here :-)