Re: [pygame] PyOpenGL Screenshots

Ian Mallett wrote:
Hello,

-I have a project which must be finished by Thursday.  The project is a
movie, for a presentation, and my solution has been to make a program to
render each frame in OpenGL.  I can now render each frame individually, but
now I face the challenge of turning these renders into a movie.  (Movie
capture programs are no good--free ones have drawbacks, and in any case the
renders are slow to update (think 1 fps tops).).

-I decided to do it as a .gif animation, as I have several programs for
making movies from a series of images

Using an animated gif would be dumb. http://www.yourmachines.org/tutorials/mgpy.html shows how to use ffmpeg to create video files from images.

--Noah